People nowadays are obsessed with weight loss. Basically there are two types of people who wants to lose weight but can’t because there are many reasons first they found it difficult to follow and ends up with eating more and more and second they can follow a diet plan but can’t do exercises. Now let’s talk about the second people who know that they are fat but consider themselves as a non-fat person. In my opinion, first of all, love yourself, love your body, the way you are and do weight loss for your own not because what society says. So now I am going to tell you some simple steps to follow that can be followed easily.
1. Control your diet by portion control. Try to reduce the size of Roti if you are taking 2 slices of bread then take one try to use multi-grain bread instead of white bread. Take gravy which is cooked in less oil.
2. STAY AWAY FROM SUGAR. Cut all your sugar sources whether you are taking in any form, for example, taking tea with sugar.
3. SAY NO TO SOFT DRINKS. One glass of soft drink contains 10 tablespoons of sugar and you need 1 week to burn these calories.
4. SAY BYE BYE to all white things whether its white flour. White rice, white sugar and white bread. Try to take a brown version of these like whole wheat flour, brown rice, brown sugar and brown bread.
5. Yes try to do exercise start with simple one. If you don’t want to do exercise then do half hour walk.
6. CUT ALL THE SOURCES OF CARBS. The reason behind healthy life is less carb and more protein. The main source of protein is chicken, fish and red meat and I know everybody loves chicken 😉
7. DO BREAKFAST PROPERLY. If you don’t do breakfast then I must say you are sick. When you wake up the first thing your body needs is energy and you are not giving you body energy.
8. DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF. Most people think starving is the best option to lose weight.
9. DRINK A LOT OF WATER. Keep hydrating yourself and drinking water is the solution. Drink at least 8-9 glasses of water it will remove all your toxins and you feel fresh.
10. ADD FRUITS AND VEGETABLES in your Diet. Every fruit and vegetable have its own property and benefits. Take as many fruits and vegetables as you can.