Summer is just around the corner, although it has already arrived in many parts of the country. Pakistan is one of those countries, which is blessed with beautiful sunshine and summer season. While the West and Europeans yearn to bask in the sun, we, on the contrary, are averse to the scorching summer heat
Summers are an unbearable change for your skin.There are four types of skin, the dry skin, normal skin, oily skin and a combination with the addition of sensitive skin having one of the four types.
The change in weather affects the skin a lot because of the harmful substances and environmental pollution.At this point, your skin needs some special skin care.
Skin care tips for Normal skin:
A normal skin type has good circulation, and there will not be any trace of sebum (or oil) on the tissue. Normal skin is soft, with a smooth, even skin tone.
- The normal skin changes with the change in weather, in summer it becomes oily, and in winter it becomes dry and rough.For this condition of the skin, use rose water and non-greasy cream which is a free product for petroleum.
- Once in a week, use egg yolk mask which is a non-drying mask for your face.For the whole body, use moisturising lotion everyday after shower for making it supple and healthy.
- Use the cleansers for normal skin type.Apply hydrating toner with alcohol-free wipes all over your face.
- Before sleeping, wash your face with mild soap.
Skin care tips for Oily skin:
An oily skin type will leave lots of facial oil on the tissue, particularly from the cheeks, nose and forehead.
- Make face masks using yoghurt, papaya and clay.Apply this mask at least once in a week and rinse it with cool water after 20 minutes.
- Use ice cubes to restore your skin balance or use non-greasy moisturisers and keep your tone better with herbal tonics that are alcohol-free.
- If you have an acne problem, then don’t use carbohydrates and sugar in your diet and avoid eating the processed food.
- Oily skin leads to pimples, blackheads or whiteheads formation.Therefore, use mild soap almost twice or thrice a day the oil glands will observe otherwise more sebum production.
Skin care tips for Sensitive skin:
- Try not to use petroleum products and eliminate the processed food from your diet.
- Sensitive skin is very irritated and dry.To get rid of it use essential fatty acids, vegetables, yoghurt, fruits and protein organic in nature.
Skin care tips for Dry skin:
To treat it properly, it’s important to know what’s causing dry skin. Our skin contains a natural layer of oils. Without these moisturising oils, skin is prone to cracking, itching and flaking.When our bodies produce less natural oil sebum, we suffer from the dry skin problem.
- Apply a fantastic mixture of 1 tsp warm Olive oil plus few drops of glycerin and 2-3 drops of lime juice.
- Take a massage of almond oil for the whole before going to bath.
- Use raw aloe Vera gel directly on your skin. You can get it from cutting a fleshy leaf of aloe Vera plant.
- Honey softens and moisturizes dry skin.It can be applied directly to problem areas – massage gently into skin and let sit for 2-3 minutes and rinse. Repeat daily and you will experience noticeably softer skin.
Surely these simple skin tips will help your skin survive in the summer weather and will keep your skin fresh and smooth.