So for a muslim who cannot put nail polish on because it does not allow ablution, I suffered a lot. I saw girls wear amazing colors which suited their hands i used to at my pale nails and cry (internally obvs.)
Putting nail paints is the perfect way to boost up your look. If youre going for a casual look you can use chic colors. If formal pale and bold colors are the real deal. For an everyday kind of look go for lighter colors like pink which can not only rock your day time look but make you seem a totall badass in a nightime look too.
So I heard about this new brand which offered nail paints that were ablution free and I totally went insane. Having ordered one of those (Website given at end) I was absolutely delighted. It not only gave me the oppurtunity to have coloured nails but the satisfaction is oh well only a girl can understand. Having a product like this has its perks so I had mine too. I thought to share them with you
Because of this rugged look I gave this product a 4/10 depending on the quality of nail colors that are available else where. But besides this fact, if you are a person who is in desperate need of a nail paint to boost up your look you can go for it. NEVER ever compromise your Salah for the sake of not being able to Wudhu. The perks although are given as well.
- Did not stay for quite long. Nails looked rugged as shown in the picture
- Preferable size of bottle was okay. Reapplication was not a mess.
- Smell is okay. Not so good. If you are a person who doesnt care about smell the product is fine.
- TOO PRICY. costs About 1600/- .(You can buy about 3-4 nail paints in this price if you go for cheaper and local brands)
- comes in a super easy to carry bottle so it can be useful for your travel trips.
But besides these. Having nail polish on and being able to pray is something that most girls dream of. So girls out there, here is your GO TO nail Paint.
Order it here : https://www.instagram.com/power_box_/
Or you can buy it if you have a store nearby your area. Inglot is otherwise a good brand for normal nail paints.