Light plays a crucial role in interior design and its presence can affect the look of your room, house or any other place, as it uplifts the overall appearance. Finding the perfect decors and lighting for your home is a hard job, so why not make your own items to decorate your home, instead of spending hours in jam-packed markets to buy those expensive things? We have a quick solution for you. Today we’ll show you how to make your own Shimmering ball lantern for your parties, birthdays and every occasion.
You don’t need to be professional or talented for this. A little messy but exquisite. So let’s just start.
Things you will need:
- A white paper lantern. Choose the size for your shimmering ball lantern. It should be at least 10 inches.
- Silver glitter or any colour of your own choice, make sure to buy the cheap glitter because you are going to waste a lot of glitters.
- The glittering glue of the best quality and a foam brush applicator.
What will you do next:
- Paint the glue in large sections around the lantern. Use more glue so that the glitter nicely sticks on the lantern.
- Sprinkle the glitter to the sections you have glued, and sprinkle it well.
- Repeat until the entire lantern is covered.
- Hang it and let it dry.
There, your shimmering ball lantern is ready. If you want, you and hang a wired or batter powered bulb with it. Or you can hang it without the bulb.
BUT, if you cannot do this much struggle and don’t want to get your hands to be messed up then go to Sasta.PK, where you can order these in 8 inches, 10 inches and 12 inches. These lanterns are custom made and need about 10-15 days to be made.
Go and visit the site and give your home a big change and your kids to decorate their rooms and enjoy the best parties with the best decoration.