Hey guys. As the title already suggests, this post will be about a simple ocean themed nail art tutorial. It’s very summery, it’s very beachy and it’s very easy. So let’s just “dive” in! :p *pun intended* 😀
A collection of ideas, pictures & videos related to DIY Product.
Hi everyone! How you doin’? Sup in life? Well, I’ve been offline for a while now. Couldn’t upload any new tutorials for quite
Hello people! How’re y’all? I’ve been busy these past few days so I wasn’t able to post any new DIY. Sorry about that. But as soon as I got the time I dug into my scrap hoard and emerged with another easy, peasy, fun and easy DIY. Yes that’s right.
Crafting is the best way to kill boredom and also you come up with so many new things while you’re on it. Like today, when I was planning to do something with some tissue paper roll tubes lying spare around my house. Basically, I was thinking about making something like desk organizers and stuff but I ended up making these cute and super adorable tiny hats that I
Crafting is love and those who are addicts of crafting can do nothing but think about new ways to “procraftinate.”I’m one such procraftinator and I try to craft as much as possible. FYI: procraftination means crafting stuff when you should be doing something else… mostly important stuff. But who can deny the power of a good craft project, right? I can’t.
Today’s tutorial is about making this “Never Ending” love card. It’s easy to make and very few craft supplies are needed to make this cute little token of love for your loved ones. So, without further ado let’s get right into it.
DIYing has become the order of the day and internet is the hub of ideas for you. You can almost recycle everything after watching 3 to 4 tutorials on YouTube. Crafting and scrapbooking is so fun when your mind is filled with ideas. You can decorate your room with your DIYs. You can make DIY gifts for your friends. Or you can just DIY for the sake of it. Its fun, it’s
Summers are an unbearable change for your skin.There are four types of skin, the dry skin, normal skin, oily skin and a combination with the addition of sensitive skin having one of the four types.
The change in weather affects the skin a lot because of the harmful substances and environmental pollution.At this point, your skin needs some special skin care.
Skin care tips for Normal skin:
A normal skin type has good circulation, and there will not be any trace of sebum (or oil) on the tissue. Normal skin is soft, with a smooth, even skin tone.
- The normal skin changes with the change in weather, in summer it becomes oily, and in winter it becomes dry and rough.For this condition of the skin, use rose water and non-greasy cream which is a free product for petroleum.
- Once in a week, use egg yolk mask which is a non-drying mask for your face.For the whole body, use moisturising lotion everyday after shower for making it supple and healthy.
- Use the cleansers for normal skin type.Apply hydrating toner with alcohol-free wipes all over your face.
- Before sleeping, wash your face with mild soap.
Skin care tips for Oily skin:
An oily skin type will leave lots of facial oil on the tissue, particularly from the cheeks, nose and forehead.
- Make face masks using yoghurt, papaya and clay.Apply this mask at least once in a week and rinse it with cool water after 20 minutes.
- Use ice cubes to restore your skin balance or use non-greasy moisturisers and keep your tone better with herbal tonics that are alcohol-free.
- If you have an acne problem, then don’t use carbohydrates and sugar in your diet and avoid eating the processed food.
- Oily skin leads to pimples, blackheads or whiteheads formation.Therefore, use mild soap almost twice or thrice a day the oil glands will observe otherwise more sebum production.
Skin care tips for Sensitive skin:
- Try not to use petroleum products and eliminate the processed food from your diet.
- Sensitive skin is very irritated and dry.To get rid of it use essential fatty acids, vegetables, yoghurt, fruits and protein organic in nature.
Skin care tips for Dry skin:
To treat it properly, it’s important to know what’s causing dry skin. Our skin contains a natural layer of oils. Without these moisturising oils, skin is prone to cracking, itching and flaking.When our bodies produce less natural oil sebum, we suffer from the dry skin problem.
- Apply a fantastic mixture of 1 tsp warm Olive oil plus few drops of glycerin and 2-3 drops of lime juice.
- Take a massage of almond oil for the whole before going to bath.
- Use raw aloe Vera gel directly on your skin. You can get it from cutting a fleshy leaf of aloe Vera plant.
- Honey softens and moisturizes dry skin.It can be applied directly to problem areas – massage gently into skin and let sit for 2-3 minutes and rinse. Repeat daily and you will experience noticeably softer skin.
Surely these simple skin tips will help your skin survive in the summer weather and will keep your skin fresh and smooth.
Today there is something for you if you are an art beginner or and artist.No doubt artists are perfect at artwork but still face some serious problems while mixing the paints they choose for their paintings and any kind of artwork. Well, no need to worry now because we have the solution to your problem. But first, you need to be familiar with acrylics.
Basically, acrylic paints are a water based and water resistant once it dries.They are used as a protective coating to seal pictures or other surfaces.This paint has a long shelf life and will stay fresh for many years to come.These paints are easier to work with.
Use of Acrylics :
Acrylics can be used by thinning it out with water or right from the tube as it is.It can be mixed with other colors to create variations of coloring.
6 Hacks for mixing Acrylics :
Learning how to mix acrylics including some tips and tricks will help you create beautiful colors that will make your artwork more vibrant and realistic.So let’s get started.
1. Add white or a lighter version of a color to add complexity :
Have you ever noticed that acrylics used directly from the tube sometimes looks flat and hard on your painting surface? Consider adding a touch of white or a lighter version of the color you are using to add complexity to the color. Just this small change can add a lot more dimension to your art and can make it more attractive.
2. Don’t use black to darken colors :
You use white to make a lighter shade,so it makes sense to use black paint to make a darker shade,right?wrong!
Black paint tends to make colors muddy and murky, so it’s best used in compositions where this effect will work to your advantage. To create a darker color that is still vibrant, try adding brown or dark blue. While this might seem unusual, but the painted effect will look more natural.
3. Add white to reinforce colors :
f you’ve ever painted with different colors of acrylic paint, you may have noticed that some colors are more opaque than others. Adding a touch of white paint to any color will add opacity in addition to making it a more well-rounded color.
4. Make brown paint in seconds with complementary colors :
The easiest way to make brown paint is Combine equal (or roughly equal) quantities of complementary colors. Yellow and violet, green and red, blue and orange — combining any of these pairs will yield brown paint in a snap.
5. Store mixed colors in old film canisters.
Once you’ve mixed the perfect color, be sure to save it! Since acrylic will dry if left out, store the remainders of that color in airtight containers such as film canisters.This will help maintain the color if you need to take a break or want to continue your painting another day.
6. Make blues deeper with…red?
The secret to making deep blue oceans, luminous skies and vibrant blue blossoms is a touch of red paint. The trick is not to add too much — otherwise your beautiful blue will become a deep purple. But a small amount of red can add a richness to blues that keeps them from feeling too flat.
Hope these tips and tricks will help you.
All our lives we have been reminded that we should cut our nails but as we grow older,we begin to see that longer nails are more beautiful and we girls wish to have stronger and longer nails but to have longer nails you have to take care of your nails or else they may break or crack.As long as the nails are properly cared for and clean all the time then there is nothing wrong.There is nothing much to do but some easy home remedies will help your nails to have a proper growth.
I wanted this print to be cool and bold, as damasks are mostly bold as they seem. Firstly developing the motif, google has a hundred thousand different designs and patterns for ogee and damasks I chose one and then developed it into what I
Light plays a crucial role in interior design and its presence can affect the look of your room, house or any other place, as it uplifts the overall appearance. Finding the perfect decors and lighting for your home is a hard job, so why not make your own items to decorate your home, instead of spending hours in jam-packed markets to buy those expensive things? We have a quick solution for you. Today we’ll show you how to make your own Shimmering ball lantern for your parties, birthdays and every occasion.
You don’t need to be professional or talented for this. A little messy but exquisite. So let’s just start.